Wednesday, May 18, 2011


5 Things I love right now...

1. Fedoras. I cannot deny it. I love love love them. I have to say I like hats. I think they are fab. But have not had the guts to wear them. Yeah sure. I'll wear a baseball cap to run in or a sun hat on the beach. But a fedora? Never right? Wrong. I did it. Now that my hair is longer, I sucked it up and bought one. Now... Where to wear it?
2. Ray Ban Aviators. I've always wanted some fancy shades. In my heartbreak retail therapy I splurged. (I've been doing a lot of that lately). I love them. They are hip if I do say so myself. They look good with everything. Well... almost everything.
3. Mini sized Blizzards at Dairy Queen. The perfect size. Need I say more?
4. The Canal. I've been running the canal downtown. I'm newly obsessed. It is my happy place. The dog agrees.
5. Gladiator sandals. Am I a season to late?

No comments:

Post a Comment