I've had one of those years. The details are unnecessary. Let's just say I've made every mistake a single girl can make and then some.
Today is a new day.
31 days of committing to ending the constant search for love or to be coupled up with let's be honest... someone that probably doesn't even deserve the space my mind wants to give them. I have a feeling this won't be easy. I don't even know what it will look like.
These are the promise that I will make to October (quite possibly my favorite month)
1. I will only look forward. The mistakes I made where that... MISTAKES. I can't fix that I was too needy, too trusting, too naive, too lonely. I can only promise to not look back.
2. I will not date this month.
3. I will not text or use social media to advance my love life or lack there of...
4. I will not fall for ridiculous lines/lies...
5. I will be ok with the above mentioned promises. Yikes!